Re: Beagle thoughts on the trade

--- You wrote:

I also believe Danny was sending a message to O'Brien.  Walker wasn't
getting with the program and he's gone.  If I traded him, I'll trade
anyone, including you.  So put those runners in.
--- end of quote ---

That's a good point, Snoopy. If that's not a big, flashing "YOU ARE NEXT!" sign
to Obie, I don't know what is. After being dissed repeatedly by Egg last week
for his lack of chutzpah, Danny finally gathered some testosterone and donned
the surgical mask and gloves, just as I had implored him to do :)
Kestas