re: Re: The Celtics Starting Lineup Should Be

What I meant to say was please enlighten us on Welsch.  What made you say that he is a great talent?  Aside from the scouting reports during the 2002 draft,  there is nothing much to support your claims.   He is an intriguing player at best at this point.

wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
How? LaFrentz and Baker at Center and Power Forwrd; Pierce at SF;
Brown at SG; Welsch at the point. If the Celtics are going to use a combo
guard at PG to start the season, they might as well use the best one on their
team in Welsch.
Ray