re: Horrible

Like Walker was some prize (Hello, they've been trying to trade him
for the last two years), and Welsch is a talent, and the Mills contract
depletes, and Battie, Baker, and Williams will be elsehwere in tuime, and
the LaFrentz contract isn't as cap-horrible as Walker's, and it's not like the Celtics
were going to win anything with Pierce and Walker any ways. How's that for a run on sentence. LOL!
Ray