re: Re: Reasons Why It's A Great Trade

Christ, I cited like 8 reasons or so and your focused on the Baker one.
Baker was a stiff, but he's outplayed both battie and Blount during the preseason.

But it certainly does clear up some minutes for him or Jones.
As far as Pierce goes, he like O'Neal, is going to be pissed off for a while.
Winning solves everything usually.

You're right about going nowhere with Walker, which is something I
wish more people would comprehend.
Ray