Re: Horrible

In a message dated 10/20/03 2:24:58 PM, Eggcentric writes:

<< <  HE WAS THE CELTICS. > -  Ubi

Positively or negatively? I personally would have traded Toine for a
mess of pottage or even the Brooklyn Bridge.  How many more years
could we have afforded AW the right to mess up our offense, our roster,
our coach, with his particular, counterproductive skill set.

No love lost here.  Now I can finally and truly wish the Celtics well.
And Pierce and the others can finally breath a sigh of relief.

This is a very good day.

Egg