The Brain Doctor is In

The only thing that stood out from last night's game is the inspired play of
Vinnie and perhaps finally the second unit is looking for him rather than
their own shot....

A couple of conversation pieces: Who is better, Walker or Baker?

Second, you keep eight in the expansion draft. You keep PP, Walker, Hunter,
Kendrick, Banks, Battie, Kedrick and J Jones. James and EWill are free agents.
You make available Delk, I luv Walta and Mark "The Hammer" Blount. If Baker
continues to resurrect his career, do you consider keeping him with 2 years at
15 million a piece over a J Jones or Brandon Hunter?....

So the Brain Doctor is brought on full time. My first assignment for him
would be analysis of our draft picks over the last six years. Moiso, Ron Mercer
and JJ would be interesting. Yet, with the success of this past draft,
especially with the pickup of Hunter at 56, you got to wonder if he has contributed
already. Is his assignment going to be analyzing other teams players in the NBA
or college/overseas?....

DJessen33