Niednagel: ''Release Pierce, ASAP''

Congratulations, Dr. Jonathan Niednagel, BS, M.BS, Honorary Ph.D.
from the Cleveland Institute of Brainology.  You have just been
named Senior Managing Partner of the Celtics' braintrust.

Overheard in the plush offices of your newly established BRAIN TYPE
INSTITUTE, Fleece Center, Boston:

Ace Secretary: ''Doctor Neidy, there is an invisible player waiting to
                      meet with you''

Dr. Niednagel:   ''Tell him I cannot see him now.''

And thus it was decreed on the18th day of October in the 2003rd year of
our Lord, that Pierce had to go.  At a midnight press conference, Ainge
confirmed that America's premier Doctor's scientific and 21st
cent. approach to evaluating, developing, and motivating people, had
proclaimed it so. Indeed,  Dr. Niedy had seen Pierce's brain type as not
having long-term upside for the Celtics.

    ''Neigy made us realize PP's numbers were about to flat-line,''
    stated world-renowned talent guru, Leo Papile.

The shocking Dr. Jon data appeared to clearly stun present coach,
Jimmy O.

    ''Ah err ah oh err ugh sheee-t man, I guess Delk can easily
    replace PP at the 2 and maybe Vin can also log a few
    quality minutes there after Dr. Jon gets around to conferring
    with him.''

Meanwhile, Director of Ops, Daniel T. Ainge, Jr., appeared
comfortable with the decision, advancing:

    ''Those GM's who fail to use Dr. Jon's ''Brain Types'' as their
    bible will be at a distinct disadvantage now and in the future.
    I just wish Dr. Jon had been on our payroll when we did that
    stupid trade with Memphis.  We could have easily traded up our
    #16 and #20 picks for certified positive DNA brain types Bosh
    and Hinrich or down for certified positive DNA brain types
    Diaw, Planinic, Barbosa, Pavlovic, Lampe, Pachulia, and Blake.''

When reached at his dacha on the Caspian Sea, Bruno Sundov had this
to add:

    "Me only wishing access to Doc Niedneggy as when I was
    under-used season last.  Nyet, Nyeta, Nyetum, Nyetski.
    Realize me now that Doc speaking into my head past 23
    years but my great steel body not listen to him.  Me foolish
    person."

Egg (me too, Bruno)