Re: Ain't gonna allow anyone to fool around with ME and Paul

< In that sense, he's (OBIE) a successful coach. But his Faustian bargain
will never allow him to do better than that, because he doesn't control
his team, and because the guys who do control it  don't want to
play the right way. > - Kestas

Well conceived and clearly stated, Kestas  For that you receive
one PULLET SEAL OF APPROVAL. Hope you have enough walls
in your house to display all of these Egg plaques. Same with Berry.
And where the heck is Tom Murphy?

Seriously, Obie displayed his insecure, competitive juices last year by
often waiting till the last minute to replace his starters even when
his team was up by 20 points with five minutes to go.  He similarly
embarrassed himself a few nights ago by sticking with his starters
against the other team's scrubs and ultimately losing the game.

Sure it is early in the pre-season and of course we will play better,
maybe as soon as tonight.  But I would not care if we lost every
pre-season game by 50-points if I thought Obie was truly attempting
to move to a new direction. I just do not see that.

EGG