Re: The Kobe case

Your post is utter nonsense.  Some of us skip the posts we don't want to
read and don't find the need to censor others.

>Frankly I am shocked by the those who haven't spoken up.  Your silence is
>quiet endorsement in my eyes.  Simple as that, so maybe we do need 100 more
>emails in the next 24 hours on the topic.  The really loud majority needs
>make their case now.

>Argue for something that makes sense next time.

What would make you think you have the right to impose your morals on
anyone?

>Come on Tam even you can't argue for more details on ... .?  This is what
you and Dan are supporting
>by your emails, whether you know it or not.

Your attack on Tam and Dan is childish.  Grow up.  Control what you read and
stop attempting to control others.

<Jim

---