Re: The Kobe case

In a message dated 10/13/03 9:08:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
grodeg@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Frankly I am shocked by the those who haven't spoken up.  Your silence is
> quiet endorsement in my eyes.  Simple as that, so maybe we do need 100 more
> emails in the next 24 hours on the topic.  The really loud majority needs to
> make their case now.
>
> Argue for something that makes sense next time.

Greg,

One man's ceiling is another man's floor. You've voiced your feelings but you
speak for yourself, not the entire list. I personally didn't respond to one
of your original rants even though my initial reaction was that I thought it
was definitely over the top.

"Anyone truly interested in this case to this depth is borderline perv and we
don't need here PERIOD.  I was nice the first time, I won't be so in the
future - grodeg@xxxxxxxxxx"

ESPN has an opening on Sunday's what with Rush's resignation.

CeltsSteve