Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Getting ready to jump off the bandwagon

Well said, JB. My main point is that Obie should be dedicating maximum effort
to develop Vin, Banks and Kedrick and maybe Jones when he gets healthy. (This
is not to mention finding a way to feed Kendrick a few minutes.) These are
the guys who are not limited and contribute on the both ends of the floor.
EWill, Walter, Delk and Blount are all limited players who will never be any better
than they are. They are role players. Danny needs to call Obie to his office,
lock the door behind and bust it up until Obie conceeds. It is either that or
it is time to sue the Cs and Danny for another year of false advertising....

By the way, it isn't too late to make a coaching change. The Knicks removed
Don Nelson after a preseason, if I remember correctly. Actually, Don's son
Donnie would be a good coaching candidate. He has been father Don's replacement
here in Dallas whenever Dad will step away. He is well-schooled in the up-tempo
game and has the Celtic connection through his dad. I'm sure Dad Don would let
him go to coach the Cs.  It would be a shame to throw away the season because
a uncooperative coach....

DJessen33