Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Getting ready to jump off the bandwagon

There is no rush to judgement here. That's the problem. We have 2.5 years of
Obie past history of boring isolation basketball, unconscious three point
shooting attempts, Walker unreined and nondevelopment of younger players. We have
Obie openly sparing with Danny on style of play. I think it would be a rush to
judgement to think Obie would change his stripes after 20 some years of
Kentucky style basketball and a 9 million dollar contract in his pocket just
because his new boss is whining at him. Case closed, itso facto in my best Archie
Bunker....

DJessen33