Re: Kobe Trial Gets Down And Dirty

I second Greg on this idea.  As basketball fans (and
more generally as Americans in this media-driven
culture), we're going to be bludgeoned with this story
for the entire season, if not into the offseason.  It
would be nice if this list was a safe-haven from that
onslaught.  (That said, when the verdict does come
down, everyone will probably want to pipe up and give
their two cents . . . which would be fine by
me--there's a difference between talking about the
heinous details of a rape trial [which, as Greg was
right to point out, doesn't belong on this list] and
talking about whatever the verdict will mean to the
Lakers or the League [which would have revelance to
this list]).

Ryan

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/125779p-112756c.html