Marcus Banks, Brandon Hunter

As the last chance to comment on the rookies before the preseason game starts
- I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised by how intelligent he
(Banks) is (and Brandon Hunter too).  They both showed a lot of smarts in the
summer league games and I think that will carry over into the pro game.

Im sure they will also make a lot of rookie mistakes, but with smarts and
talent and determination, I think they will come through on the hype given some
playing time.

And now for the game !!

Hank M.