re: Tales from the crypt

A very concise analysis, Egg.

- Will worries about Battie and Baker prompt a trade for Davis?
- Does Mutumbo have a deal with the Knicks in place?
- The most NBA ready rookie PG may not be so NBA ready after all.
And I never considered him to be a pure PG in the first place.
- Showcase showcase Baker - only chance to get anything in return for him
or they need to start discussing a Mutumbo-like buyout.
- Delk: Needs to be packaged in a deal for a shooting guard, but difficult if Brown
and Battie aren't cooperating.
- Pierce bulked up is probably better suited for SF.
- O'Brien playing Blount, Williams, McCarty exhibits why he should
have been tossed.
Ray