Re: Maybe they do miss Raef..

< You have been criticizing O'Brien's "dysfunctional" offense for years but
it didn't impede Pierce from finally attaining All-Star status -- not once
but twice -- under said coach and his dysfunctional style. So now
suddenly because our All-Star "victim" is "confused" you seem to be
implying there are degrees of dysfunctionality. Quite a reach and spin
even in your world. > - Steve

That ''V'' word really set you off.  Close observers acknowledge that
Pierce is struggling to adjust to our ''new style'' of play.  But the
thing is, I don't see any of our other players easily adjusting to it
either.  Heck, Steve, most of the time I don't even see our coach
attempting to enforce said new style.  Is there one?

We have all come to expect so much from Pierce.  Yet his 21 PPG, 7 RPG,
and 5.4 APG aren't all that shabby.  His FT% is .880 and he is averaging
one block per game -- more than many centers in the league.   Aside from
his disappointing FG% and number of turnovers, his remaining stats and
defense are All-star caliber despite constantly being double and
triple-teamed.

And yes, there are degrees of ''dysfunctionality.''  IMO this bad patch
we are going through is the worst our team has looked since the final
days of Pitino. Let's hope we play much better tonight.

< Why aren't we hearing you spew on Pierce with the same ferocity you
once unleashed on Baker when you were quick to write him off?>
-Steve

Pierce and Baker - different players, different times, entirely
different circumstances.

< How about clamoring for some accountability and tough love for
your boy -- our veteran All Star -- now that it is called for? >
 - Steve

Because I don't feel it is called for?

Egg