From: "Berry, Mark S" Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 11:22 AM
Subject: Here's what I see

> I see a team that doesn't trust each other. They've stopped passing
because they don't believe they'll get the ball back. They've stopped moving
without the ball because they don't believe they'll get it. They've stopped
running because they don't believe they'll be rewarded. And it's leaking
over to the defensive side as well. It's not selfishness exactly, but it's a
close relative.

shredded