Re: Who's next ???

--- You wrote:
Who do they bring in to coach this group ?  I personally don't want Ainge to
do it.  He needs to keep his distance from the players.
--- end of quote ---

...in other words, who's left after the likes of Brown, Carlisle and Eddie
Jordan were snatched up last summer? Of the recent 'name' coaches, we have
Rivers,  Karl, and Riley.  Rivers might be OK, although who knows if he'll get
along with Pierce any better than he did with McGrady. Karl we KNOW won't get
along with Pierce, and I don't think he has a lot of integrity. Riley is not an
option for the obvious reasons. There are the has-beens like Wilkens and
Fratello, as well as a whole lot of never-have-beens. I'm not sure who the hot
assistants currently are. Then there are former Celtics like Cowens (wasn't
Danny talking to him last spring?). I'd also consider Skiles, whom DA should
know very well. ML Carr and Bill Laimbeer are also available :)  It's hard to
find someone good, but not as hard as letting the season go down the toilet.
Kestas