Sad news (even for Celtics fans)

I'm still mad at Mourning for hitting the jumper that ended Kevin McHale's
career (even though I'm madder at Kendall Gill for goaltending and fouling
Dee Brown on the following play).  I'm still mad at Mourning for helping
El Greaso achieve a measure of success in Miami.  But I'm not mad enough
to feel anything but sorrow for the news that his kidney ailment has ended
his career and is threatening his health.  It's always a sad thing to see
a great player go down, no matter whose uniform he wears.  I hope Zo gets
his kidney transplant and goes on to lead a long, healthy life.

Michael Gooen