Re: Raef's absence hurts all around

>>>Bulpett and PP got it right. Raef really is the complementary player that
can
either keep the passing game going or hit the jumper, rebound and block
shots. He adds much more than Battie or Blount....<<<<<

If you look back, our rebounding problems began the game before Raef went on
the IR, a game in which he played just 15 minutes and was clearly hurting.
I honestly don't think that's a coincidence.

years of
contracts, although at a reasonable salary of 5 million or so....<<<<<<

Between Wells and Davis, I'd take Davis hands down.
Davis can score, pass, rebound and play defense.  He would add an athletic
body to the lineup, which we would need, especially if Kedrick is traded.  He's
an ignoramus at times, but he's not a complete and total jackass like Wells.
Paul played with him the summer before last and came away mighty impressed.
Maybe getting in with some good veteran teammates that he would respect could
make a difference?
I wouldn't jump through hoops to make it happen but I'd definitely look into
it if I were Ainge.

TAM