Re: Let me help you figure it out

"2) PP started the second half with three attempts of driving from the high wing, same place, same thing and got stripped all three times and our lead evaporated."

He then singlehandidly kept the C's in the game while Marcus was on the bench. Pierce came to play tonight and without him the C's lose that game by 20.

From: Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx, Celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Let me help you figure it out
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 08:33:49 EST

I thought the offensive distribution was much better in this game. However,
Obie say's he can't figure it out. It is simple. Philly came out the second
half with much more defensive intensity and C's were starting their offense much
further from the basket. This makes all passes to the basket or the wing much
more risky which slows or stops the offense. A couple more reasons why other
than the main one:

2) PP started the second half with three attempts of driving from the high
wing, same place, same thing and got stripped all three times and our lead
evaporated.
3) Baker had a couple of his touches in the low post on the right hand side.
He is so much better on the left side. When things aren't going well, you get
your best players in their best play to score.
4) The Cs didn't run again. No easy baskets.
5) No other options for scoring in the starting lineup if you aren't running
except for PP and Baker....

DJessen33

Set yourself up for fun at home! Get tips on home entertainment equipment, video game reviews, and more here. http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx