Re: SF production

In a message dated 11/22/03 5:12:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Eggcentric@xxxxxxx writes:

> <But I'm sure that since the Empress is so satisfied with Pierce's sparking
>
> play that when she visits McDonald's each day for her usual Happy Meal,
> she'll continue to stuff the All-Star ballot box on behalf of the C's
> max contract "victim."  >- CeltsSteve
>
> Au contraire.  If the Empress was satisfied with Paulbs play, she would
> not have referred to him as a victim of a dysfunctional system.
>
> Once again the Emperor is naked.  Time for some new clothes, Steve?
>
> Egg

Portraying him as a "victim" is merely a thinly veiled subterfuge to deflect
criticism, deny any culpability for his own poor play, and in general evoke
sympathy.

I am flattered you view me as the Emperor. And since you also view me as
Neanderthal, instead of going out to eat all the time maybe it's time you to got
back into the kitchen where you belong, barefoot of course; and knit me a new
wardrobe.
CeltsSteve