Let me help you figure it out

I thought the offensive distribution was much better in this game. However,
Obie say's he can't figure it out. It is simple. Philly came out the second
half with much more defensive intensity and C's were starting their offense much
further from the basket. This makes all passes to the basket or the wing much
more risky which slows or stops the offense. A couple more reasons why other
than the main one:

2) PP started the second half with three attempts of driving from the high
wing, same place, same thing and got stripped all three times and our lead
evaporated.
3) Baker had a couple of his touches in the low post on the right hand side.
He is so much better on the left side. When things aren't going well, you get
your best players in their best play to score.
4) The Cs didn't run again. No easy baskets.
5) No other options for scoring in the starting lineup  if you aren't running
except for PP and Baker....

DJessen33