My dream lineup

Look at the Cs starting lineup: James, Kedrick, PP, Baker, Blount.

Doesn't this look at better: Banks, Kedrick, PP, Baker, LaFrenz?

Some day Obie will get over his fascination with defense and realize that
players have to be able to play both sides on the court and you just can't rely
on one or two players for offense if you don't run. When the defense stiffens,
you can't expect Battie, Blount, Kedrick, James, Welch or even Banks to score.
However, Banks has the ability to make the defense pay for overplay with his
penetration. Yeah, he can be a nailbitter on the learning curve but you can
see what he can become. I know Obie can't be blamed for LaFrenz right now but if
I sure hope that Obie envisions this as his starting lineup real soon.
Kedrick would be the only guy who wouldn't help the halfcourt offense but his
contributions would be on the defense, rebounding and the break....

DJessen33