loss

   Bad loss.  Maybe we bench Pierce, just to let the rest of the team face
the concept that you don't throw it to Paul at crunch time.
   I don't care what others say, I like Marcus Banks.  He's raw and
error-prone, but he is also about 12 games into his career.  The kid's a keeper.
   Could Kedrick by Michael Cooper?  He and Banks did as good a job as one
can do on Iverson.  But Kedrick, it's OK to shoot, even if you miss sometimes!
    In my years of watching the NBA as a semi-serious fan, there is only a
handful of players whom I really have enjoyed watching other than Celtics:  that
short list includes Magic, Stockton, Barkley, and now Iverson.
 - Doug