let's look at the positives

1. They've got to fire Obie if they lose 10 straight, don't they? Common courtesy demands it.

2. We only got outrebounded by 5 this time.

3. Pierce's % of correct decisions is rising. Alas, he's got to be perfect for us to win some of these tough ones now.

4. Banks was in at the end, contained AI, and created a little bit with his penetration.

5. We only had 14 TOs.

6. We're at least competing, not getting blown out.

7. LaFrentz is close to returning from the IL. Not that he's a savior or anything, but he would've put us over the hump in a few of those close games. You're got to like our chances with him in there taking Waltuh's and some of Blount and Batties' minutes.

8. Baker can still score. It's his rebounding that concerns me.

9. Kedrick pulled down 8 boards.

Not so positive: our three C/PFs got 10 rebounds among them. Kenny Thomas outrebounded them by himself. Kedrick is still afraid to shoot. EWill neither scored well (4 pts.), nor rebounded (0 rebs.). Waltuh is playing again. Fast break points: 22-3 in Philly's favor.

Kestas