Rebounding / Time of Possession

I just don't buy it, Kestas.  I don't care how you many
offensive rebounds you give up.  You should have more
than 64 shots in a game.  The Celtics' offense blows
just as much as it did in the Antoine era.

"There's never been a good fast-break team in the history of basketball at any
level that wasn't a good defensive team and a good rebounding team. Right now,
we are a good defensive team up until the time we challenge their first shot.
After that, we have not gotten the job done.''  -- Jim O'Brien

There have been hundreds of good fast break teams that couldn't rebound or
play good defense:  Doug Moe's Nuggets teams, Loyola Marymount, the Don Nelson
Golden State
Warriors, on and on.  No team should ever score 71 points
in a game.  You can run off turnovers, you can run off the
25-30 defensive rebounds we had, you can at least get into
the offense early by pushing the ball off made baskets.  The
Celtics by every right should have won that game.