Re: Thank you, Uncle Peter

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Delevett" <pdelevett@xxxxxxxxx>

> May writes: "It was excruciatingly difficult to watch
> Paul Pierce try to single-handedly pull this one out.
> Is it too much to ask that, at some point, Pierce and
> the Celtics come to some kind of agreement that he
> doesn't need to have the ball on the first pass of
> every single half-court possession?"

Wait a minute Peter. "Come to some sort of agreement?" You mean the coach
and gm have to negotiate with Paulie? That's quite a grip he has on the
organization. But....we're on the three to five year plan and I assume this
will all work out...in three to five years. Danny seems to be right on
schedule. The team looks good from here.

Paul M.