Re: Wow! Michael Gee Lays Into O'Brien & Celtics Style

----- Original Message -----
From: <wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> 1. Is Ainge giving Jimbo enough rope to hang himself?

Why does Ainge need to give him enough rope to hang himself? If Danny's not
happy, just fire him. But...let's wait until Raef the Enforcer comes back.
He'll change everything.

> 2. Where's the fast break basketball Ainge promised the fans?

Raef the Enforcer. He'll get the team running.

> 3. Do Wyc and Steve in the front office have a clue as to how
de-enternaining
> the team is?

They can't wait for the effects of Raef the Enforcer and that great trade to
kick in.

> 4. Will Ainge force Jimbo's hand into playing Perkins and Hunter by
dealing Battie?

Raef makes all of them expendable. Just wait.

> 5. Is Ainge smoldering?

No. He told us we're now on the three to five year plan.

> 6. Is Ainge aware of the general dislike for the team's style?

He made the trade because he knew from looking at Raef the Enforcer's career
that he could change everything. Wait 'til Raef gets back. Shhhhhhhhh. Be
patient.

> 7. Could Ainge name himself coach of the Celtics if a long losing streak
occurs?

No...because Danny needs someone else to point the finger at if this team
continues to look like total crap. But....we're on the three to five year
plan so, who really cares about wins and losses. I just want to see Raef the
Enforcer dominate like I know he can.

Paul M.