RE: Wow! Michael Gee Lays Into O'Brien & Celtics Style

Michael Gee gets paid to be extreme in bashing or finding interesting
takes on the C's.  Unlike him, I won't get upset with the confused
offense till the team has had about a year to blend.  Baron Davis said
the same thing.

As for the questions:
-Sure I suspected from the beginning that Ainge/Obie would clash and
Ainge might eventually take over as coach.
-If Ainge takes over coaching, we'll finally see fastbreaks and plenty
of scoring, but no-heart on D(like all his Phoenix teams and
Gugliotta/Barkley type players).  I hated that.  I'd stick with Obie and
the lockdown defensive style for another 2 years till the
kids(Perkins/Brown/Banks) get mature.
-I disagree w/ Michael Gee... great defense actually is entertaining.
Nobody mentions it, but the Lakers had pretty much the best opposing fg%
during their latest championship years.
-Even if Ainge and others dislike the team's current style, I think it's
the right way to build to a championship.  Sac/Dallas/NJ won't ever win
a championship with their great fastbreaking.  But Houston/LA/SanAn with
their power halfcourt offense, decent fastbreaking, and Obie-like
dedication to defense did win championships.  That's why I predict Larry
Brown's Pistons will unseat NJ this year, and will successfully get
rings in a few years.