Re: Walker

Well I would wait until after Walker signs his contract extension to make
any final judgment on his "new look" game, regardless of who his coach is.
I don't believe for a second Walker the basketball player has changed one
iota.  Now he's #3 at best and playing for the contract he knew he wasn't
going to get or IMO, deserved, here.  Zebra's don't change stripes without a
life changing event happening.  Was the trade to Dallas it?

<Jim

"--- Kestutis Kveraga <Kestutis.Kveraga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Watched some of the Mavs-Rockets game last night.
> Walker is playing pretty much
> the way we'd hoped he'd be playing for us: fewer
> threes (~4/game), fewer shots
> (~15), , better shooting % (46%), better rebounding
> (~10), all in fewer minutes
> (~35). Still had his "Walkerian moments", but - get
> this - he RAN, hard,
> getting several fast-break baskets on pure hustle.
> Too bad this never could
> have happened here.
> Kestas

We all know it COULD have.  Yet certain people
resigned themselves to the fact that it wouldn't.  If
you believe something about someone, it has a way of
manifesting itself.  If only myself or E Williams were
running the team...

Ryan"

---