Re: C's answer an early conference call

We will now pause for a moment to give Tommy Heinsohn CPR at the notion
that the refs have any sympathy for the Celtics.  :>)

As mentioned in my review, I went over those fouls to see if Jermaine had
any reasonable claim.

Based on several views, in slow motion, frame by frame and regular speed,
Jermaine should squish when he walks.

>O'Neal cried foul, saying, ``The (expletive) offensive fouls that they
>called on me were just unbelievable. You know, you've got guys that's afraid
>to guard me, and they're flopping and I'm telling (the refs to) watch the
>flopping. Any other player - who knows? - would probably get that, but for
>some reason they're not giving it to me. Who knows? Maybe this market ain't
>big enough. Maybe they just don't like me. Those guys (Celtics) aren't
>stopping me. I had 21 in the first half for a reason. But don't take me out of
>the game because you feel sorry for them.''

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle