Re: OB wouldnt be down with 3 for 2 deal

> Despite his athleticism, Kedrick's biggest problem is that he is ...
> well I'll say it ... he is a dope.
> And I don't see how he can ever overcome that.
 - Egg

< Based on what?  Assuming you've only watched him on
the television, I would have to say you have no basis
for that assertion.  Some players don't just arrive on
the scene knowing how to play....they have to learn.
Kedrick is 22. > - Ryan (Ubi)

Yes, I have watched Kedrick on TV - but surprise, surprise - I have also
actually seen him play in person and (gasp!) met with him not once,
but twice.

Kedrick's age has little to do with my assertion.  He is a really gentle,
simple kid who only due to his God-given hops, finds himself in his third
NBA season.  This ''veteran non-all star'' remains, dare I say, a slow
learner, which is what has so annoyed and frustrated Obie.  Danny has
for many months now been attempting to package him as fodder in
various trades.  Enter Danny's boys, Jiri Welsch and Jumaine Jones.

As you are busily acing mid-term exams in your Psychology 101
course, perhaps you have become familiar with the term ''reverse ego''
as it applies to Kedrick.

< I would have expected better from you Eggy. I guess, thru this
experience, I know better now. > - Ryan (Ubi)

Oh no.  Please give me a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th,
11th, 12th, Baker's dozen, 14th, 15th chance.  If not, I will attempt
to bravely struggle on under the burden of your disapproval.

Eggy