Re: OB wouldnt be down with 3 for 2 deal

--- Eggcentric@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > Despite his athleticism, Kedrick's biggest problem
> is that he is ...
> > well I'll say it ... he is a dope.
> > And I don't see how he can ever overcome that.
>  - Egg
>
> < Based on what?  Assuming you've only watched him
> on
> the television, I would have to say you have no
> basis
> for that assertion.  Some players don't just arrive
> on
> the scene knowing how to play....they have to learn.
>
> Kedrick is 22. > - Ryan (Ubi)
>
> Yes, I have watched Kedrick on TV - but surprise,
> surprise - I have also
> actually seen him play in person and (gasp!) met
> with him not once,
> but twice.
>
> Kedrick's age has little to do with my assertion.
> He is a really gentle,
> simple kid who only due to his God-given hops, finds
> himself in his third
> NBA season.  This ''veteran non-all star'' remains,
> dare I say, a slow
> learner, which is what has so annoyed and frustrated
> Obie.  Danny has
> for many months now been attempting to package him
> as fodder in
> various trades.  Enter Danny's boys, Jiri Welsch and
> Jumaine Jones.

First, it wouldn't be hard to trade Kedrick, so I
doubt Danny is as much "attempting" to trade him as he
is "exploring" trades involving him...the same
exploration I would venture to say (without the same
insider information you so smuggly withhold) that
occurs with almost every player on the team.
Secondly, why pick up the option?  If he wants him off
the team, then don't pick up the option....

This has been a pretty poor response so far Eggy.

> As you are busily acing mid-term exams in your
> Psychology 101
> course, perhaps you have become familiar with the
> term ''reverse ego''
> as it applies to Kedrick.

Enlighten me.  What is a "reverse ego?"

If you're trying to say that Kedrick is ego-less, well
maybe he's just a Buddhist.  Furthermore, "ego" has
little to do with intellgence (if it did, your ego
would make you a genius).  Nonetheless, what does this
have to do with what we're talking about (which, btw,
is intelligence in general and in specific as applied
to Kedrick)?

> < I would have expected better from you Eggy. I
> guess, thru this
> experience, I know better now. > - Ryan (Ubi)
>
> Oh no.  Please give me a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th,
> 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th,
> 11th, 12th, Baker's dozen, 14th, 15th chance.  If
> not, I will attempt
> to bravely struggle on under the burden of your
> disapproval.
>
> Eggy

As usual, you managed to get through an entire post
without saying anything.

Ryan