Re: It's Time To Go After Shareef

Hawks aren't getting rid of Shareef just yet. Their team is full of talent they just haven't had a decent coach or any fan support. (not too mention injuries last season)
They'd be crazy to trade Shareef now. Even though I don't like Terry as a person his playing skills are above average. He and Rahim are something to build around. Also Ratliff is starting to look A lot better this year. After a dismal performance at GSW a few days ago the Hawks nearly took down the Blazers and then blew out the Sonics. Good try Ray but I think this one is a pipe dream.