Pierce's Worst

Yeah, it's been coming, dribbling, passing and forcing shots problems. Pierce
had 7 to's. He looks to be stuck in slow mo.   Hey this is the Captain......NJ
was short handed.   We should have beat this team. We just didn't close, same
in Detroit.....

Banks moved the ball well and got things going, lot's of heart..

We need a rebounder....again as in Detroit...too many chances....

LaFrentz, McCarty, Battie and James no shows.....

Kedrick off death row for now....

Byron Scott has his arms folded so much he musta spent a lot of time in a
straight jacket somewhere sometime....