Guard help

I guy that could help us is Brent Barry. There was rumor about him and
Drobjnak. Too bad we couldn't have pulled this one off.  If we move Battie
we need to get a big man not another smurf. We could probably pick up Dana
Barros wherever he is. Cato could allow Baker and La Frentz to play the 4. I
still would go after Chris Wilcox and give Perkins time over Blount.

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]