Mavs now Twan's team

Watched some of the Mavs game last night. Delk at point, Walker at power
forward. Mavs becoming an isolation team. Team taking on Walker's persona. Walker
took the ball in the post at a critical point late in the game with the Mavs
down by three and got stuffed twice by Bosh and ended up with a jump ball that
they lost. Mavs lose. Sound familar?

The only reason I care is because I have had to listen to how great the Mavs
are, how they are a championship contender, how they stole Walker from the Cs,
how they have so many offensive weapons, etc. The worst is a column I have
seen of a timeline of how they turned nothing into something by the wizardy of
Don Nelson and Mark Cuban, involving the signing of Hubert Davis and Tim
Hardaway, trades for Juwann Howard, LaFrenz and Van Exel and them ending up with the
two Twans. The Mavs are a good team but I think Don Nelson overplayed his
hand. He should have kept what he had and just signed a player like Jimmy
Jackson....

DJessen33