Mark Berry wrote:

> Vin Baker is just playing great. The temptation is to say they need to get
> him more shots, but I think that's wrong (other than the NO game). Ideally,
> he'll get 15 shots, make a high percentage, and find the open man when he
> doesn't have a good shot. That's what he's doing now. But he needs to
> rebound better. The team needs him to rebound better.

Unfortunately for us, Vin Baker is not - and never has been - a rebounder.
For his career, he has averaged 10.9 rebounds per 48 minutes.

If he is indeed "back to form" this year, the Celtics can count on some high
percentage shooting, and maybe some decent passing out of the post.  But
they aren't going to get much in the way of rebounds.

Michael