From: "R. Singh" <keltsfan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Brevin Knight
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:08:03 -0800

I think picking Knight up in this scenario is an excellent idea.  It is
painfully obvious the Celtics need a veteran point guard that can hold
serve until Banks is ready. Knight would serve that purpose if he can
stay away from injuries long enough to contribute. The risk is minimal
considering his contract expires at the end of the season.

It isn't a stretch to think the Celtics would be 4-0 at this point if
they had on the roster an NBA ready point guard who can handle pressure,
run a basic fast break and find Baker underneath the hoop a bit more.
Knight can do those things provided he manages some semblance of health.
If not, you've given up very little in the gamble.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Ravi