RE: Chauncey vs Marcus

Good point, Kim.  I'm assuming that you're assuming
that Mike James is not this type of player (that is,
the veteran player capable of teaching Marcus by
repeatedly burning him in practice)...yet don't you
think he gets by (that is, if you think he is getting
by--I do, btw) on his veteran savvy as opposed to any
sort of physical attributes?  As such, it seems a safe
assumption that when James is beating Banks in
practice (he must be, since James is starting over
Banks), he is already providing the "learning by
failure" model you propose below.

Ryan