Re: '01 draft revisited and O'Brien's culpability

In a message dated 5/31/03 9:48:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Tammo29@AOL.com
writes:

> I'm not letting Wallace off the hook, especially after the disasterous
> Baker trade, but anyone who doesn't think this
>  team was set up exactly how Jim O'Brien wanted it has their head in the
> sand.

 Then if you truly believe that not drafting Parker at #21 falls on O'Brien,
what you are really saying/implying is that the C's will NEVER draft a legit
PG or sign a quality FA point guard as long as O'Brien is the head coach
because that's not  how O'Brien wants the team set up. I guess we'll definitely know
one way or the other either come draft night or certainly by the start of the
regular season, won't we?

And who is really "at the beach".

CeltsSteve