Re: That was fast

In a message dated 5/31/03 9:32:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Tammo29@AOL.com
writes:

> The Detroit Pistons fired coach Rick Carlisle and will hire Larry Brown, a
> source within the league said Saturday.
>
> Carlisle told ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher that he was fired late Friday.
> The Pistons, meanwhile, will replace him with Brown on Monday, the source
> told The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity.

That should be viewed as great news for the C's. Given what Brown did to
strip the 6ers of just about all their young talent by trading them away in favor
of vets to get instant results and thus mortgage their long term future, I
wonder what young player or draft pick(s) on the Pistons will be first to go?

CeltsSteve