Blake

I'm sorry, I don't want to start a thread on racism, but I have to believe so
many people are high on Steve Blake BECAUSE of his pigmentation. Being a rare
white guy in the big-time college game makes him stand out to the largely
white crowd. Everyone's always looking to hook on with the next great white
hope.

Steve Blake ain't it. He's a skinny guy with decent quickness and good passing
skills who doesn't shoot that well, especially off the dribble. I don't think
NBA teams would hold his color against him if they thought he could play. I
haven't seen anyone downgrading Luke Ridnour.

At best, Blake is Jacques Vaughn. I'd take Troy Bell over him in a second.

STEVE

>Egg, two things hurt Blake--that I can see.  One, he suffers from a
pigmentation problem.  I >sincerely believe that he looks like a weak, little
white boy--Opie in shorts.

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]