Re: Darko Milicic Looks At The Draftees

Interesting comments here. I would put a lot more credence into a guy who has
actually played against these guys rather than some plagiarizing journalist
who has never seem them play.... I guess Pavelov is a dog. KaChing....

Also, 16 and 20 for 13 is way overpaying. When you get in the mid-teens, its
a crapshoot. The talent is all the same generally with no guarantees. I would
much rather have two chances for success than one with slighter better
clippings....

DJessen33