Bronsland

At 10:21 PM 5/22/2003 -0400, you wrote:
> Which choice doesn't belong with the others here:
> A. Darius Miles
> B. Lebron James
> C Zydrunas Ilgauskas
> D. Ricky Davis
> E. Dajuan Wagner

A and D. But given that A is coming up on a contract year and still under a
rookie contract, he'd be easier to trade than D who has a long term deal
despite the fact his (A's) perimter game is very suspect.
The answer, as always, is C. But I think Twon would be a fab choice to replace him in that lineup. 'Bron could tell Jimmy Pax to re-hire John Lucas (or else), who'll let them do whatever the hell they wanted. He's kind of like Obie without the (modest) coaching skills. They wouldn't win any more than they did last year, but it'd be fun to watch - if you're into playground ball and don't mind their posses occasionally shooting it out in the stands.
In any case, Bronsland is the quintessential "team that looks good on paper" now. I'm sure all the pundits will be "Hawking" them to make it to the ECF at least.
Kestas