Re: To Ainge, doctor's system is a real brainstorm

In a message dated 5/22/03 6:52:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kkv@dartmouth.edu writes:

> PS How about those Pistons getting their choice of Darko or 'Melo? Yet
> another EC contender has improved dramatically. Can we pry Ilgauskas from
> Cleveland now that they've got their 'Bron?
> Which choice doesn't belong with the others here:
> A. Darius Miles
> B. Lebron James
> C Zydrunas Ilgauskas
> D. Ricky Davis
> E. Dajuan Wagner

A and D. But given that A is coming up on a contract year and still under a
rookie contract, he'd be easier to trade than D who has a long term deal
despite the fact his (A's) perimter game is very suspect.

CeltsSteve