Beasley

Here's what NBADraft.net has to say. My first reaction
is that he could definitely make the All-Hair team.

http://www.nbadraft.net/profiles/jeromebeasley.htm

Red flags: Despite being 6'10, Beasley doesn't seem to
be a shotblocker and relies too much on the outside
shot. Hmm, who does that sound like?

Roy also mentioned Reece Gaines. I haven't seen him
play, but from what I've read he sounds like he could
be a stud. Some ESPN mock drafts have him going in the
late lottery. Any thoughts from folks who've seen him?