Re: Ainge On WEEI

Then I would like to know how we are going to get any better. Same coach,
even if we go up-tempo, we don't have enough talent to compete with the Nets,
especially with bargin basement players and point guards. Great job, Danny,
of suckering those fool owners out of 15 millions dollars. Yeah, right, you
are so much smarter than than the 15 GMs picking ahead of you that we are
going to get a impact player at 16 that is going to solve all of our
problems. Don't forget that Orlando is looking for a point guard picking at
15...

DJessen33