Re: Jay Williams

In a message dated 5/20/03 6:56:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Eggcentric@AOL.com writes:

> Oh no, now I have heard everything.  You have finally turned on one of our
> own ... the mysterious package receiving "Chief"... my mom's all-time
> favorite player.  "He's so graceful." - Mama Egg

I haven't "turned on" (definite pun intended) him at all. As a former Celtic,
I still hold him in "high" (oops!) regard . Definitely a Top 50 player and
probably in the Top 6 or 7 big men to ever lace up a pair of "high" "tops."
He simply had a well "chronic"led (pun intended again) affinity with ganja.

And although he certainly was graceful, he unfortunately also had a dark side
about him that included documented incidents of spousal abuse, especially
after partaking in his favorite recreational pastime -- smoking reefer.

But don't tell your mama. She'll likely be devastated.

CeltsSteve